Location: Moonachie, NJ
As a Logistics Accountant, this role would involve working on all aspects of Logistics accounting including financial analysis, month end reporting, Balance Sheet Reconciliations, Supplier payments and Stock internal audit.
- Daily accounting activities and monthly and year end closing.
- Reviewing invoices for proper documentation and processing check request.
- Maintaining accurate files and documentation in accordance with company policy.
- Successfully guided Assets & Liabilities.
- Manage Balance Sheet & Income Statement Account.
- Resolve problem regarding accounting closing issue and managing accounting treatments.
- Accounts Payable, Bank Reconciliation.
- Accounts Receivable entries, journal entries.
- Inventories and depreciation expenses.
- Compliance with US GAAP and IFRS.
- Take external audit yearly.
- Additional projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Accounting or Business-related field.
- Korean/English bilingual preferred.
- 0-3 years’ equivalent experience.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Highly organized with Ability to Multi-task.
- A high level of integrity, accuracy, dependability, enthusiasm and confidentiality.