Position- Entry level
- Review invoices for accuracy and completeness and enter invoice information to system for payment on a daily basis.
- Communicate with affiliates and vendors on AP related issues.
- Research, analyze and resolve payment and vendor issues.
- Maintain and generate reporting of payment analysis.
- Provide follow up on identified issues and discrepancies.
- Provide assistance to the Supervisor and other Management personnel and perform special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Korean/English bilingual preferred.
- 1- 2 years’ equivalent experience
- Ability to Multi-task.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Power Point, and Excel.
- Familiar with Microsoft Outlook.