Position – Entry – Junior level
• Communicate with overseas agents to initiate ocean import processing.
• Customs clear importing goods through customs brokerage.
• Consolidate or deconsolidate containers when necessary.
• Research and select various vendors/agents and arrange timely ground transportation delivery.
• Track the delivery status and communicate information with applicable parties.
• Handle accounting tasks. (AP/AR/Closing/ etc.)
• Input servicing information onto the internal system.
• Prepare and report service activities to Ocean Import Part/Team manager(s).
• Troubleshoot customer’s inquiries.
• Other ad-hoc projects as requested by management
• Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent experience preferred.
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to multi-task
• Proficiency in MS Office Products
• Bilingual (English/Korean)