Location: Torrance, CA
- Incorporating basic information into contract templates.
- First level analysis/redlining and summaries of contracts.
- Contract management and other document tracking.
- Manage, organize, and maintain documents in paper or electronic filing systems.
- Update and keep track of periodic compliance, licenses, and renewal items.
- Update/create organization charts, SOPs, internal reports, and training materials.
- Various research projects as assigned.
- General administrative assistance to legal team.
- Korean-English translation is a plus, but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Previous experience in the areas of general corporate law and contracts preferred.
- Strong calendaring, organizational, and multitasking skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with all levels of the organization and demonstrate a team-oriented work style.
- Ability to effectively handle shifting priorities and adapt to changing demands in a fast- paced, dynamic environment.
- CA Notary Public is a plus, but not required.
- Paralegal certification is a plus, but not required.