Position: Entry- Manager
(Full Time Position – 8am – 5pm), Location: Savannah, GA / Mobile, AL / Chicago, IL
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Communication with customer and trucking companies to set up inbound / outbound schedules.
- P/L Management
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required
- Korean/English bilingual
- 5+ years’ experience preferred, but not required
- Ability to work under fast paced environment and pressure
- Ability to Multi-task
- Proficiency in MS Office Products